Tuesday 9 April 2013

Advice 101: Taking chances*

     Sometimes we've all gotta take chances. I guess it's just life right? At some point in time we've all come to a conclusion of " What do I do next?", " Should I be doing this?" or " This is wrong but...". Pure pressure can do this too but, that's not what I'm blogging  about right now. Taking chances is just in the adventurous package of life so there's nothing else to say except for Y.O.L.O but of course with this comes some other things ... anyway! Back to my point.  What I was saying was, chances takes a lot out of you to do, I understand but ... simple chances can take you so many places, all you have to do is believe in yourself and stay positive never expect anything, just keep an eye out. 

     You never know what you are capable of until you take a chance to find out .

No comments:

Post a Comment