Thursday 6 July 2017

Anonymous

On an extremely serious note ... people I'm close to have recently started to open up to me about their very personal issues and I feel like it's so important to remind you all that my inbox can also be open to you too. There are some things in life that I've always questioned and it's been the same with people for as long as I've remembered- people are beings I've always found to be very interesting. Honestly speaking, there are some touchy subjects, I won't touch upon here, that specifically spark my interest and lately I've been confronted with people who have issues with said subjects- people I thought I knew. Now I don't know what I've done to deserve this knowledgeable insight into their lives but I'm thankful. You can know a person for six years and speak and joke around with them all of the time but, do you really know them? Are you there for them? It really blurs your vision once you start to think of a person in a certain way then discover that things aren't always what they seem.
It feels like you've been lied to, deceived, doubted, underestimated, betrayed... 
Most times it isn't about you, it's up to the person to tell you when they think the timing is right. There's only so much that we can do- you cannot help a person who doesn't want to be helped and you cannot feed the one with a closed mouth- but, if a person calls to you, help them. Treat people great whether you want to or not, everyone has an issue they cannot stand to fight anymore, don't add to it. Also, value others and let them know that you value them, it goes a very very long way. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment